Foreign Investments Department is responsible for:
- expansion of the company's operations to foreign markets – i.e. Belarus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Germany, Slovakia, Ukraine and Persian Gulf countries,
- acquiring foreign contractors,
- obtaining financing for the implementation of export investments,
- managing and coordinating construction processes abroad,
- cooperation with institutions and associations supporting the idea of expanding export of the Polish construction sector, such as the Polish Cluster of Construction Exporters.