Delivery of 2 compressor units
On 25.09.2017, IDS-BUD S.A. concluded an agreement to perform the contract: ‘Delivery of 2 compressor units within the investment task titled: Installation of additional gas compressors in KGZ Tarnów II (Natural Gas Plants)’ with auxiliary systems.
The project was commissioned by Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A.
The subject of the agreement is the design and delivery of complete compressor sets in KGZ Tarnów II as well as conducting test runs, evaluations and handover (acceptance).
Each of the compressor units is to be delivered with the following auxiliary systems:
- Piping system for process gas,
- Piping system of the oil system,
- Cooling system for process gas and oil,
- Installation of a gas purification system at the compressor unit inlet,
- Blocking and bleeding systems at suction and discharge,
- Installation of a compressed gas purification system,
- Capacity control system of gas pumping,
- System of degasing the compressor unit with a vent shaft,
- Safety valve discharge system with a vent shaft,
- Connections for nitriding the compressor unit.
The aim of the investment is to increase the pressure of natural gas extracted from low pressure wells to a value which enables it to be directed to the suction pipe of the existing gas compression station and its further processing in the KGZ Tarnów II technological plant.
Completion deadline: 15 months.